Like everyone, I am on social media. However, this is not the most reliable place to reach me as I do not use the ‘Messenger’ app or check my messages. The best place to reach me is by emailing [email protected]
Before reaching out, have a look through my list of FAQ’s below. Please understand that I receive a large volume of messages, so I will not answer questions that I have already answered below.
Q. “I have purchased something from your website and I have not received it, what should I do?”
As I use a third-party platform to host my courses and e-book, it is very common for them to make their way to the ‘spam’ or ‘promotions’ folder, so please check there first. If your download link is still not there, feel free to reach out by emailing [email protected] and I will personally take care of you.
Q. “Will you give me a reading/interpret my dream?”
I no longer perform professional readings for the public as I now teach divination full-time. I do not provide free or paid readings.
Q. “I am struggling to interpret my reading, can you interpret it for me?”
I never interpret other people’s spreads for them. If you are struggling to interpret your readings, I have many resources to assist you. Feel free to check out the articles on this website, my YouTube channel, my book, and my courses.
Q. “Can I interview/quote you for my blog, channel, page, magazine, or podcast?”
I am available for interviews and expert quotes.
Although I charge a fee as an expert consultant or speaker, I always interview for free. I am open to interviews with all content creators, big and small, in the UK, the US, and beyond. I believe that we should be spreading the magic of divination as far and wide as possible.
In exchange for an interview, I do require that you promote the interview to the best of your ability. I will also promote the interview to my email list and social media following.
Feel free to email me at [email protected] with the subject line ‘interview’.
Q. “Can you speak at my event/conference?”
I am available for speaking at events and conferences both online and offline. I look forward to teaching your audience how they can make divination a lifestyle, not just an occasional practice.
My event fee is £1000 per event, plus any incurred travel expenses.
Feel free to email me at [email protected] and include the name of your conference in your subject line.
Q. “Can I hire you as a consultant for my project/book/documentary/play?”
Thank you for considering hiring me as an expert. I can consult on projects which revolve around divination, fortune telling, Tarot, Lenormand cards, and the psychic lifestyle.
I am available for hire as an expert consultant under the following circumstances:
- I do not consult on projects for free. My rates are £300 per hour, plus any incurred travel expenses.
- Keep in mind that I live in the UK and I prefer Zoom meetings to take place between 5 am and 5 pm British time.
- I will not consult for projects which are in the ‘idea’ stage. You must have something tangible to show me regarding the project.
- I only work with people who are experienced in the proposed project area. For example, if you want me to consult with you on your spirituality book, you must have previously written and published a book in the spirituality sector.
- For books, plays, reports, etc. I will only consult with people who have already secured a contract for the project. Again, I will not work on projects which are in the ‘idea’ stage. However, I will consider working with you on film projects and documentaries if you are already experienced in this area.
Please note that my above requirements are put in place to protect my time and energy as an expert. If your project meets these requirements, I am very open to working with you to create something magical.
Feel free to pitch me your ideas at [email protected] with the name of your project in the subject line.
Q. “I have a question which is not included here”
Feel free to email me [email protected]